KOR Deep Bleaching™
Does your smile suffer from sparkle separation? If tough stains, like those from age, tetracycline medication, or smoking plague your smile, Drs. Schuyler & Blyholder have a solution. Our office uses Dr. Rod Kurthy’s KOR Deep Bleaching™ system (http://www.korwhitening.com/) to remove stubborn stains from teeth quickly, comfortably, and for the long term.
With KOR Deep Bleaching™, patients who have not found success with take home kits, whitening light systems, or other techniques can finally enjoy the bright, white smile they’ve been searching for. KOR Deep Bleaching™ combines two in-office sessions with two weeks of take-home products for optimal results.
Common Questions about KOR Deep Bleaching™
- Is bleaching safe?
– KOR Deep Bleaching™ is absolutely safe for your teeth and gums.
- How long will KOR Deep Bleaching last?
– The amazing results of KOR Deep Bleaching™ will last indefinitely if you continue to use the easy at-home maintenance.
- Will I have to give up consuming my coffee, tea and red wine?
– Not at all! Continue to drink the beverages you love with confidence that KOR Deep Bleaching™ maintenance will keep your smile dazzling.
- I’ve heard that bleaching can be painful, or I’ve had pain when I’ve tried to bleach my teeth before.
– KOR Deep Bleaching™ is a low-sensitivity teeth-whitening program. Clinical testing has shown that KOR Deep Bleaching™ causes little to no sensitivity.